Hiking and skiing vacations at Kronplatz
- In the winter, Kronplatz is South Tyrol's undisputed #1 ski mountain. In the summer, on the other hand, the "Glatzkopf" (Bald Head) astonishes with many promising hikes, deep forests, and countless cows.
- The 3D archery course Kron Arc Adventure lets you ramble with bow and arrow in the forests of Olang.
- Cycling: The Puster Valley bicycle trail leads from Mühlbach to Lienz in Austria and directly past our house.
- The two highlights of the Dolomite lakes, the Antholzer See and the Pragser Wildsee, can be reached in less than 30 minutes.
- The Nordic Fitness Park Kronplatz-Dolomiti is the biggest in Europe with a 280 km long trail network.